A Tidy home is a happy home.
Starting at just $99
We believe in upfront and transparent pricing, that’s why all of our prices are listed on our Booking Page. Simply input your information and pricing is dynamically generated for you.
How it Works
Book Online in 60 Seconds
Book & pay online. We’ll match you with a trusted, experienced house cleaner
Get a 5 Star Cleaner
Every cleaner is friendly and reliable. They’ve been background-checked & rated 5-stars
Manage Everything Online
Add visits, skip visits, leave notes, and book extra services laundry, fridge and oven cleaning
Quality Cleaning Services
You’re busy, you already have a full schedule with work, family and friends to keep you busy and if that isn’t reason enough to hire a house cleaning service then we a whole bunch more. A Boston cleaning service like Maid Spotless can free up your precious time so that you can spend it doing things you love, nobody wants to spend their days off mopping, except maybe us. Imagine coming home and there is not a speck dust on the furniture, the floors are sparkling, the bathroom is gleaming and the kitchen has been completed sanitized with everything put away back where it goes. Everything in your home smells and looks abslutely wonderful! That doesn’t have to be a dream you can hope for “someday”, this are some of the everyday benefits you get when you book maid service with us.
There is no shortage of house cleaning services to be found in and around Boston, but not all of them are suitable for what you and your family need. Some are unreliable, some have hidden fees, some lock you into some ridiculous contract and some won’t even give you a price until they come to home and try and sell you services you don’t need. Maid Spotless does none of that. Ordering a house cleaning service should be every bit as easy as ordering an Uber from your phone. Maid Spotless is the company you can depend for your home cleaning needs, at the same time you can rest easy knowing your home is in safe and skilled hands.
Quality is always our first priority, we don’t leave a client’s home until we are satisfied that it is perfectly clean. We stand by the work that all of our cleaners do and offer all of our clients a satisfaction guarantee. If you are completely happy with our service just get in touch with us and we will make it right.
When you hire a cleaning company to come into your home you expect a certain level of service. You deserve to know upfront just what is included in the service and what isn’t along with the pricing. You also deserve to be completely satisfied with all of the services that have been provided that the company you chose gives your home the attention to detail need for a thorough clean.
Maid Spotless guarantees your satisfaction. If you are in anyway unhappy with our house cleaning service, then simply get in touch with us within 24 hours and we will do whatever it takes to make the situation right. We promise to treat your home with the utmost courtesy and respect, just as it deserves. Give us a try, you won’t regret it.
House Cleaning Service Boston
You have a million things you would rather be doing than scrubbing toilets and mopping floors and nobody can blame you, who wants to spend their down time doing housework. The thought of cleaning out your fridge or getting all the baked on guck out of your oven makes you exhausted before you even start. Don’t feel guilty you probably don’t have a ton of spare time to get this stuff done either, we have more demands on your time than ever. That’s where we come in, a trusted and professional maid service that can handle all of this for you. When it comes to cleaning services in Boston then Maid Spotless is your go-to solution.
A Superior Cleaning Service
If you have ever booked a cleaning company come into your home and the experience was…less than pleasant, there are a couple of reasons that that might have happened. First, it just might have been poor training. Many cleaning companies will hire just about anyone that applies and don’t give them enough training in the field before sending them out to a client’s home. You deserve better than that.
The other reason that the cleaning may not have been to your satisfaction is that they use inferior products. You can’t run a cleaning service with diluted products that come from the Dollar Store. Cleaning requires the right products for the right jobs and we ensure that every member of our team has a fully outfitted kit with only the best quality products.
Getting a superior clean starts with doing more than just scratching the surface, something most Boston cleaning companies seem reluctant to do. Maid Spotless cares about our clients and their homes. We want to make sure that our customers not only get their money’s worth by tackling the areas that other cleaners don’t but that our customers are happy enough to recommend us to their friends and family.
The Best of Boston House Cleaning Services
What makes for a great house cleaning service? It is more than just offering a quality service, it is the integrity of the cleaners that come to your home. It is customer service agents that answer your call when there is an issue. The ability to reschedule appointments when you need to with just a couple of clicks of your mouse and most importantly it is doing whatever it takes to make our customers feel comfortable enough to recommend us to their friends and family.
Those large franchise companies don’t care about their employees and don’t take the time to develop a great team. They are more concerned with collecting your money than providing a service that customers are delighted with. Because they don’t take the time to develop good relationships with employees, their employees have no incentive to do a great job. We treat BOTH our staff and customers with the utmost respect and that reflects in our level of professionalism.
What is Included in our Home Cleaning Service?
Cleaning service can vary from one cleaning company to another and from one cleaner to another within the same company. There are some basics that every cleaning company will cover such as sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning kitchens and bathrooms and general tidying up. While these are considered basic services and not even a deep clean there are still some companies that can even get this much done. Busy homeowners don’t have the time and count on us to make sure the job is done for them. A good maid service in Boston isn’t a luxury but a necessity. Yes, we know that your home is unique and sometimes you have special needs or requests, just let us know what they are and we’ll make sure they get done. Every time a cleaner comes to your house they have to follow a checklist to make sure that absolutely nothing gets missed.
Add On Services
What We Don't Do
We specialize In...
A successful Airbnb relies on having another guest check in as soon as the last one leaves. That means having a maid service that is reliable, can get to your property and get it cleaned between check out and check in times. Giving your guests a comfortable and immaculate environment guarantees 5 star reviews and encourages them to return.
Sometimes you want to make sure that your home is spic and span from top to bottom and we can help with that. Our deep cleaning services will clean everything from the baseboards to the crown molding and everything in between. Deep cleaning is a good start to regular cleaning service to get your home in showroom condition.
Our regular cleans are flexible and we work with your schedule. Many of our clients opt for weekly or bi-weekly cleaning but we do offer one time and monthly cleaning services as well. Life gets messy sometimes, let us take care of the chores you don’t have time for. Our weekly cleaning service includes the basics like dusting, floors and more.
Renovations can change your home from bland to something amazing, but construction always leaves behind a massive mess, dust and debris are everywhere. Our post construction cleaning services will take care of all of that dust and debris so that you can start enjoying your home as soon as possible.
Moving is exhausting enough without having the hassle of making sure the old place is clean enough for the new occupants and your new place is ready for your family. We’ll make sure your home is fresh and ready for you and if you’re leaving your old place our team will ensure that our service adheres to your lease and you get your deposit back.
Our customers as well as ourselves want to do everything we can to protect your home and the environment. We have a selection of green cleaners that are safe, non-toxic and will leave your home looking and smelling fresh. Be sure to indicate on the booking form that you prefer green products and our team will take care of the rest.
What Can You Expect?
You have the right as a customer to expect to get your money’s worth from any cleaning service. Any cleaning company, including Maid Spotless must live up to their claims of providing excellent service. We need to understand that your home is unique and work with you, the homeowner to provide the cleaning services that you need. You can expect our team to be professional at all times, communicate clearly, show up when we promised and to give our clients an immaculate cleaning service.
What Is the Cost of a Boston Cleaning Service?
The cost for maid services will depend on several things including the size of your home and how often you want you would like someone to come by and clean it for you. Most cleaning companies, including ours will offer discounts for recurring services, the more often that you book then the bigger your discount will be. Prices will vary between a deep cleaning service, regular cleaning or if you need us to handle your apartment after you move out.
Many companies won’t list prices on their website, nor will they even give you a price over the phone. They require that someone comes to your home to do a “walk through” and then try and sell you service that you don’t need. We don’t believe in doing any of that. All of our prices are clearly listed on our website, you just head on over to our booking page and input your information, such as how many rooms and bathrooms are in your home. Once we have your information then your price is generated right there on the spot. You can then book right there on the spot at a date and time that works for you. It should also be mentioned, that we don’t just work Monday to Friday 9-5, our teams work evenings and weekends so you can have your home cleaned at a time that works for you.
While you can get quotes from several different companies, but please bear in mind that cheaper doesn’t mean better. In fact the opposite is usually true. Most companies that offer discount prices are just one cleaner that don’t have any insurance, nor do they have a registered business. They don’t have quality cleaning products and no references for you to check. Use caution when opting for a cheaper service, if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.
Starting at just $99
What to Look for in a Home Cleaning Service
Knowing you need to hire cleaning professionals and finding the right home cleaning services are two very different things. You may not even have the first clue who or how to hire someone. You’re not alone and choosing the right service for you can be confusing. Every cleaning services swears they are better than any other cleaning company in Boston. Let us show you how to select a cleaning company that meets YOUR needs.
As we have said there is no shortage of cleaning companies to choose from but if you have never hired a cleaning service before then you may have no idea what to look for. Let us help you find the right Boston cleaning service that works for your situation. Here are some of the factors that you need to keep in mind:
- Reliability: Reliability is everything in our business. Imagine if you’re expecting a house full of people and then your cleaner backs out or doesn’t show up at the last minute. Best case scenario, now you have twice as much work, worst case an unreliable cleaning service has ruined your plans. Not only does your maid service need to show up on time they need to provide excellent service consistently.
- Insured and Bonded: Cleaning companies that are both bonded and insured leave you with the peace of mind that if anything gets damaged in your home it is covered. Accidents do happen, cleaners can spill things just like anyone else or they can use the wrong product on your expensive stone tiles. If they have insurance all of that can be fixed. A company without insurance probably doesn’t have the finances to fix or repair the mistakes they have made leaving you on the hook. Be very cautious hiring a company that doesn’t have proper liability insurance along with worker’s comp as well.
- Experience: Everyone has to start somewhere and not having experience doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t give them a try. But there are tricks and skills that you only get from experience, a cleaning service with years of experience under their belt can handle anything that you throw at them. If you need your property cleaned because you’re moving or you have had renovations done, it is far more challenging than regular service. You definitely want a team that is experienced and capable.
- Guarantees: Do they stand by their work? Do they offer any type of happines guarantee? Maid Spotless definitely does, just get back to us within 24 hours and we will do everything we can to make the situation right for you.
- Cleaning Products and Tools: Cleaning products can make all the difference in the world to how your home looks and smells. Most companies including ours provide their own cleaning products but you should still ask if you need to provide your own or if cleaning products are included. Another thing to consider is whether they use green cleaning products or not. Maid Spotless does its best to use less harmful chemicals whenever possible but with Covid we will use chemicals to make sure that high touch areas are completely sanitized.
- Scheduling: 9-5 doesn’t work for everyone; in fact it doesn’t work for most people. We choose to be open seven days a week until 10pm to make sure that our customers can book their cleaning services when they need them. We are not bankers and we don’t keep bankers’ hours. Moving cleans, commercial cleans and vacation rental cleanings all have to be done at different times and we will be there for you.
- Transparent Pricing: Our pricing is very upfront and transparent, it’s on our website. You can input the number of rooms in your home and the extra services you require and the pricing is right there. You know exactly what you will be charged when the job is finished. Some cleaning companies operate differently, they will visit your home and give you a price based on their visit and that’s perfectly fine too. What is not okay is giving a customer an “estimate” and then overcharging when the job is done or not giving you any indication of what the service will cost. We don’t believe in running our business that way.
Are professional house cleaning services worth it? Well, we think so but we also admit to being a little biased on the subject. So let
Come Work for Maid Spotless
Set Your Own Hours
We are hiring at Maid Spotless, a company known for cleaning clients’ homes with great attention to detail and professionalism.
- Starting at $18/hr-with career advancement opportunities
- Pays better than minimum wage!
- No previous experience required: comprehensive and professional.
- Training will be provided throughout employment .
- Fast paced
- Work hours: 8am – 10pm, Monday to Sunday; ideal for someone who needs flexibility.
- Average compensation: $800- $1,200 + tips on a bi-weekly basis
- Car and drivers’ license, essential
- MUST be able to pass background check and drug screening
- MUST have a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, clean driving record, and reliable transportation, (We pay mileage).
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Supportive and friendly environment. We strive for success and personal development
- Positive atmosphere
Contact us by phone: 978-444-0500 to set up an interview and join our Maid Spotless family.
Areas We Serve
South End, Back Bay, South Boston, Allston, Bay Village, Beacon Hill, Brighton, Charlestown, Chinatown, Dorchester, Downtown, East Boston, Fenway-Kenmore, Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, Mattapan, Mission Hill, North End, Roslindale, Roxbury, West End, West Roxbury
Manchester, Bedford, Goffstown, Hooksett, Derry, Londonderry, Merrimack